Sunday 10 May 2009

More things for your blog

I have been looking at your blog and I'm really surprised at how many things you have published and how nice they look. My congratulations!, you'll soon be professional bloggers!
On the side bar, I have inserted some gadgets, you are invited to add some others too. Some of the gadgets I have put are links to our blogs, links to your favourite sites,two lists -favourite books and favourite films,which you can complete with some more- and a couple of pictures.
As I said, if you have any serious technical problems, write here a comment and I will receive it in my mail.
Good Luck to those who haven't finished yet!

1 comment:

Consuelo Cubel Villanueva said...

Good night Ana!:I haven't technical problems. I want tell you that I have just finished a resum about my last composition which you gived out me today. You can see it in our blog. Thanks and good luck for your journey!