Thursday 14 May 2009

Getxolinguae

Today I'm in Getxo, it's a bit rainny but nice. I have butterflies in my stomach for soon I will be presenting a group of teachers my ideas on education and blogging. I'll show them the blog you know and which you've been using to complement our classes and I will obviously show them your absolutely incredible creations!
I'm sure they will love them and I do hope more and more teachers get on this train.
I know it's been difficult for you and really challenging, I do know that you are not professional bloggers and I wish I had had more time to help you with the technical problems, but you know I have been pretty busy and worried about my father's health. So, thank you again!
I just think that when you love what you do, it is sort of contagiuos, and people, and students end up loving blogging, learning and knowing this new world. And I'm sure many of you will try to do a few more things. Keep on trying!, there's no better way to improve your English than practising it, and blogs open for you a door to a world of infinite possibilities!
Well, I'll stop talking now
I will see you very soon!
Here is a link to your blog:
Cyberstudentsintermediate



No comments: