Wednesday 29 April 2009

Activities for your blog

So far I have just been designing activities for you and I think it is time now for you to publish something of your own. Before you start, it may be a good idea to have a look at my blog and see what it is in it and check other blogs too.
I have made a list of activities for you to choose from and I have created two blogs, one to give you instructions and help you with technical problems, where you will find a step-by-step guide on how to create and customize your own blog. And one just for you to publish your work.

Ana's How to blog
Cyberstudents Intermediate

Visit first Anuskis' how to and you'll learn how to do things and get some ideas.
Then, talk to your partner and decide how you are going to plan your work. If you gave me your email address, I will soon send you an invitation to sign up on the blog and thus you will be able to publish your work.

Here you have the list of activities to choose from:

Cyberstudents Intermediate

No comments: